Sunday, March 2, 2014

Life in Details - March Challenge

Hi there!

I'm back with a project life page from 2014. I finished my 2013 book mid-February (after being 10 months behind and then spending months catching up) and I VOWED that I would NOT fall behind in 2014. So far, I'm doing pretty good at staying on track.  Having a Canon Selphy to print my photos has really helped and for anyone doing Project Life, I highly recommend getting one. Anywhoo, I was checking out the Life in Details blog and the March Project Life sketch spoke to me.

Here's the sketch:


And here's what I did:











Pretty simple, no? But super fun & cute. I had just purchased the "you" arrow and was itching to put it to good use. The background for the photo is actually a rearranged version of the card I made for Jason for Valentine's day. It had a string of the hearts across the entire front. I left the card intact so that if Jase or Amelia ever wanted to read the mushy stuff inside, they could :)

The rest of the page includes the weekly photos, journalling, the cover sheet I put together and the Valentine's Day card I made Amelia. I kept it intact too so that she could read our words somewhere down the road.
















Stop by the Life in Details blog and play along!

Have a great day!

Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee them!! Cute photos and loving the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kelly! I love that you kept the cards together. What a special thing for her to read when she is older! Thank you for sharing with us at Life in Details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your use of the sketch. So gorgeous! You inspire me with the PL and bring me closer to doing it myself. And now that I have a Selphy ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch - the hearts are just perfect! What a sweet little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card you created with the photo of your adorable little daughter. I love how all the hearts are binding the spread together. Thank you for joining us at Life In Details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just delightful! TFS with us at Life in Details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is awesome! I love all the great memories that you have preserved on it!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. I like your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Life in Details!

    ReplyDelete