Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Guest Designer - Life in Details - Use Bling

Hi there!

I know, long time no blog post.  I'm still trying to find a balance between mommy-hood and scrapbooking.  I'm slowly finding more time to scrapbook so I'm hoping to be back to regular blogging again soon. 

When Darcy contacted me to be a Guest Designer this month, I only hesitated for a one second and then said Yes! It was the kickstart I needed to get back to working on my project life (I was only 10 months behind!)

Here's what I came up for the use bling challenge:



 
The centre of the snowflake has bling and there's 3 little bling bits to the right of the snowflake.  The silver glitter snowflake could be seen as blingy too.  I think it turned out well and I had fun making it. And it was what I needed to get me back at my project life. Now, I'm caught up to April with journalling, and July with pictures printed & sorted, ready for journalling. As I posted all of my photos on facebook, the journalling part is easy, it's the organizing the photos that take time. I've been plugging away at it for a couple of weeks now, after Amelia goes to bed and I'm hoping that I will have our 2013 album finished by her 1st birthday.

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to what you come up with!

Happy scrapping!

Kelly :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for agreeing Kelly! Hope you reach your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that snowflake!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for PL! Glad to see you over at the LID blog. I look forward to seeing your finished pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Wishing you an awesome 2014 with lots of scrappy time xxx

    ReplyDelete