Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm baaaaaack!

Hi there! Sorry to be MIA for so long but I think you all understand. I love being a mum and Amelia is the best thing ever, but she does take up A LOT of my time ;) We're finally in a bit of a rhythm so I actually had a bit of time to create something. It's based on a StuckonUSketches sketch for July 5-18 so I'm getting it in just under the wire!  I used the Simple Stories 24/7 line - LOVE IT!!  As well, this layout works for the challenge over at the Two Scrapbook Friends forum.  You are to use a negative, which I did for the PHOTO word in my title.  I cut it out using my silhouette - love that handy little machine!

She's had enough of the photo shoot!





















(Sorry for the less than stellar picture. I had a nice one all done up but blogger wouldn't upload it so I had to resort to uploading it via picassa in it's natural format. None of the cropping I did stuck)

Anyhow, this is Amelia's 3 month photo shoot. Every month I make a badge for her on my silhouette and we do a little photo shoot. This month, Amelia let me know when she was done as she ripped the badge from her shirt! I just love her face in that picture!  There is hidden journalling on the "true story" tab as well.

I hope to be able to play along with SOUS a little more often now!

Thanks for peekin'!

Kelly :)

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and those photos are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Your little angel is so cute. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch Kelly - you've really hit the nail on the head! Loving the negative title - so cool. And the photo's are adorable. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the Amelia pics. Perfect match to simple stories 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures and good use of the sketch, very sweet baby ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Beautiful Baby. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout Kelly! Amelia is so adorable!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete