Friday, February 15, 2013

Paper Mixing Bowl - February 2013 Recipe - Red Velvet Cake

Hi,

I'm back with this month's Paper Mixing Bowl challenge. I had to skip January's challenge, so I'm glad to be playing along this month.

Here's the recipe:



And here's what I came up with:



This actually came together pretty quickly, a rarity for me. Maybe it's because I love the colour combo and had lots of paper to choose from as most of my wedding album used these colours :) I managed to use all of the utensils except frosting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see that you posted and scrapped again. Your layout is so rich in color and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete