Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Recipe #6 - Paper Mixing Bowl - Margaritas!

Hi there!

Sorry for the late post - I was on vacation last week and didn't check blogs at all, including my own ;)

Here's the recipe:

 And here's my take:




I used Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer".  The utensils I used were torn paper, sanding (on the title), postage stamp and something transparent (there's a transparency over the pic of me drinking a daiquiri :))  I popped up all of the little words, the postage stamp and my journalling

Pretty clean and simple, but I'm ok with how it turned out.  I finished in probably an hour, the day before it was due.  My new house is keeping me busy. 

Thanks for peeking, hope to be back soon :)

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kelly this is gorgeous in its simplicity. It still gives the feel of a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool challenge this time Kelly! Love those photos and that umbrella and how you used the SS line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome lo!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loveeeeeeee how you added the sun and cloud on the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun page! I love the colors and umbrella!!Great take on the recipe!

    ReplyDelete