Sorry for the late post - I was on vacation last week and didn't check blogs at all, including my own ;)
Here's the recipe:
I used Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer". The utensils I used were torn paper, sanding (on the title), postage stamp and something transparent (there's a transparency over the pic of me drinking a daiquiri :)) I popped up all of the little words, the postage stamp and my journalling
Pretty clean and simple, but I'm ok with how it turned out. I finished in probably an hour, the day before it was due. My new house is keeping me busy.
Thanks for peeking, hope to be back soon :)