Sunday, July 1, 2012

Paper Mixing Bowl - Recipe#5


Hi there!

This month it's....strawberry shortcake!  Yum!

Here's the recipe:













And here's my take:


















I used Simple Stories paper (Yearography I think) and I managed to use almost all of the utensils (except ribbon/seam binding).  It was another journal fail for me, but mostly because I ran out of time!  Things have been pretty busy since we moved into our house 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for peeking.  Once my new craft room is all set up, I hope to be back creating and blogging regularly.

Have a great day!

Kelly :)

10 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooo beautiful! I loveeeeeee the layers, the colors and the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, thanks for becoming my latest follower, I will also be your latest follower after I finish typing this comment. Also thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly this is AWESOME! I love your colour palette and all the little details on your banner and the layering. One of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Kelly! I love the banner and pp's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! Good luck with the new scrap room! i hope you get it set up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, Beautiful page!! Looking forward to being on the PMB DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the Simple Stories Kelly and your house looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this and love Simple Stories Year-O-Graphy :) Your home is so cute and your layout is awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paper range you used on this page...it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super sweet design. It's nice to see what you have done with Year-o-graphy (you got it right!). It's nice to see you place too!

    ReplyDelete