Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Paper Mixing Bowl - Recipe #3 - Mom's Apple Pie

Hi there! I'm back with my Paper Mixing Bowl reveal.

Here is our recipe:


















And here is my layout.  I flipped the sketch and used paper and words instead of 3 little pictures.
The picture of my gramma, mom, sister and niece is pop dotted on top of a woven pattern. 

A close up shot of the weaving:
I used kraft for the background and then used wood and burlap as well to meet the kraft main ingredient. The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up. I created the frame with washi tape and added the words in the middle of the frame with "Family" meeting the journalling prompt criteria.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along!

Have a great day!

Kelly :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the weaving it makes such a pretty photo mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the weaving and love love love the burlap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at that weaving! And love the burlap too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete