Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday card and some GREAT news

First up, the card.  I made this for my brother's girlfriend Nicole as it was her birthday this past Sunday.











A now for the GREAT news....we just found out today that Nicole is cancer free!  She has been battling breast cancer and after chemo, a masectomy and radiation she is now cancer free!  It's the best news I've heard in a while and I am sure the best belated birthday gift for her.  Throughout this past year she has remained positive, determined and strong - and it finally has paid off.  I admire this woman more than she knows.

Cheers to you Nicole!  xoxo

Kelly :)

6 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the repeated Happy tag and loving the pompoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to her, Kelly. That makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you that Nicole is cancer free. Your card is very pretty, I love how you used the pom-pom trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kelly and that is great news about Kelly! I am so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy to read about Nicole!!!!

    Great card too. Love the pom pom ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! May God bless Nicole with continued health!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete