Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Card - Little Red Wagon Challenge

Hi there,

I made a 30th birthday card for my co-worker and friend Courtney.  It turns out that it works for the Little Red Wagon LRW challenge this week which is to use an arrow on your project.  While this arrow  isn't cupid's arrow, I think it should still work.

All of the papers are "Summers End" from Fancy Pants Designs.  I embossed the orange background paper using the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder.  I cut the scalloped square using a spellbinders die.  The birthday stamp , brad and arrow are all Stampin' Up and stamped using walnut stain distress ink. 

Thanks for popping by!

Kelly :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh it is awesome. I am sure Courtney is going to love it.

    Love the new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely works for the challenge Kelly! I love that you made it like a game spinner--so cool!
    Thanks for playing with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the spin card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! :) Love that spinner card stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog! Love the card! Congrats on the new house and the new challenge blog! I'm already a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your new "look" I have a spinner somewhere and now you have given me an idea on how to use it...cute card.

    ReplyDelete