Monday, January 9, 2012

Top 10 projects from 2011

I have noticed quite a few of my blogger friends posting their top 10's of 2011 and I think it's a great idea so I am going to do the same! I actually thought I only had enough "stuff" for a top 5 but was pleasantly surprised that I had enough for 10!And I love that the project topics range from travel to family to wedding to everyday life. This is why we scrapbook!

So here they are:
































































































Thanks for peeking, have a great day!

Kelly :)

6 comments:

  1. You are just a blogging machine!
    I love your top ten, but my favourite is the photo bomb... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I loved looking at them! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but my favourite is the mosiac one. That must have taken forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, love all your photos and layouts! but am a little bias towards the photo bomb one ... what great subjects ;) I really need to jump in and try a mosaic (maybe I'll bring my stuff to the next crop so that I have some back-up)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to look back and reflect! They are all amazing. Thanks for sharing them again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AMAZING!! Love them all! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete