Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sketchy Thursday - The Magic of Christmas

Happy Hump Day!

I'm back with a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. It's their last one which makes me uber sad because I've loved their sketches. They will be missed for sure - thank you so much ST ladies!

Here is my take:










I used the Echo Park "Merry Christmas" line. The only thing that is not from that line is the background kraft paper and the stickles on the ornament banner.

I would like to add more to this layout, but this week is crazy and I don't have much time but I really wanted to play along so it is what it is.

Have a great week, I'll be back soon!

Kelly :)

5 comments:

  1. Love it Kelly! Beautiful photo and the colours of the papers match perfectly. I'm going to miss Sketchy Thursdays too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeee this!! PRECIOUS photo and loving that paper you used! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Kelly! What a nice send off to the blog, I am sad too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful Kelly! I love the kraft background. I don't think you should change one thing.

    It sucks about Sketchy Thursdays. I didn't play along very often, but I did enjoy lurking.....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this? It is SO cute - I love your string of lights!

    ReplyDelete