Saturday, January 14, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch - January 15th -

I finally found some time in my scraproom this week and decided to play along with Once Upon a Sketch. I love this sketch!!!! **Unfortunately, I missed the deadline to submit it :(**

Here's the sketch:
















And here's my layout:












I scrapped another wedding picture - I am determined to get my album finished this year. The journalling theme was New year's Eve. We were to journal about your feelings around this time of year, or about your most memorable New Year's Eve. Where were you? Who were you with? What did you do? Why is this one memorable? You didn't have to use a NYE photo though. My journalling was about this year and it reads... It's our second married New Years Eve. 2012 brings some big changes - buying a house & starting a family (hopefully!. Exciting things are in store for us!.

Recipe to follow (I have to do some digging to find all the products I used!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Kelly. Love your letters and flowers with another great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, that is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete