Sunday, January 8, 2012

Imp - Sketchy Thursdays 1.5.12 sketch

I'm back with another layout based on a Sketchy Thursdays sketch. I love their sketches!



Here's the sketch:












Here's my layout. *Note* I had originally posted this layout with a plain brown background and decided I didn't like it so changed the background paper. I like it much better now.














This is one of my favourite pictures of my niece McKenna. I love that it captures her mischievous personality!

The papers and most of the embellies are all Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer". The scalloped edge circle is from My Little Yellow Bicycle "Pack Your Bags" and the brads are from Studio G. Lastly, the letters for the title are Thickers from American Crafts.

Hop on over to Sketchy Thursdays and play along!

Thanks for peekin' - have a great week!

Kelly :)

4 comments:

  1. what a great picture and your title says it all!
    Great page and subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Kelly! Love the picture, love her expression, imp is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love the background paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete