Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sketchy Thursday/TSF forum challenge

Hi there!

I found some time to play along at Sketchy Thursdays this week. I love,love,love this sketch!














I combined this sketch with the Two Scrapbook Friends For the challenge we chose our Thanksgiving menu and each menu item was a scrapbooking item.

My meal was:
Turkey white meat - Patterned Paper as a background
Sweet potatoes - Diecut shape
Crusty rolls - Atleast 4 different manufacturers used
Turnip - Three Photo Minimum
Apple pie - Ticket embellishment or journalling card

Here's my layout:











I left my list at home of what I used so I will update that later tonight.

Thanks for peekin'!

7 comments:

  1. Love the brown and pink color combo...great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the papers you chose are PERFECT for them!! GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love what you made for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Kelly! Way to combine challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Kelly! And those pictures ... adorable :) Little lady with her purse - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!!!! Isn't she a little fashionista with her purse!!!

    Love that striped paper!!

    Thank you for your lovely thoughts about our pup Lily :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete