Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's back!

My crafty mojo that is!

All it took was a 10 hour crop at Two Scrapbook Friends with my sff's!

The first layout I completed was for the monthly sketch challenge at TSF. This is based on the August sketch (I haven't gotten my head around July's sketch!). It is photos from our trip to London last year.

You can find the sketch here: http://twoscrapbookfriends.0forum.biz/t3575-august-sketch-challenge

And here is my layout:










I love how this page turned out. The Changing of the Guard was one of my favourite experiences from London.

I completed this pages as well, also from London. I feel like it's lacking something....but I just don't know what?!? Any suggestions?
Oh well, it's about the pictures right?











I also completed a card for a co-worker's birthday but I forgot to take a picture of the card before I gave it away! oops!

I started the product challenge for September as well, but didn't finish it. I will post that soon, once I finish it!

Hmmm...3 pages and a card - that's not a lot to show for 10 hours! I guess I am a slooooooow scrapper! :)

Have a great day, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I've been away from your blog for so long! I love your August challenge. I am going to try to get some of them done too!

    ReplyDelete