Friday, July 8, 2011

Photo Bomb...Veronica Style!!

I'm back with another layout I started at Memories Manor . I believe it is based on a Page Maps sketch, but I gave my copy of the sketch away to a table mate at MM so I can't be 100% sure. Sam, Lori & I had no idea that Veronica had snuck into our picture!

Anyhow, this layout is of my scrappy friends and I and the tag contains hidden journalling. The journalling says: Scrappy Friends forever! We met on National Scrapbooking Day 2009 and have been getting together to scrap ever since! We always have a great time when we get together!









Recipe:

Paper: Background paper - early expresso from Stampin' Up; patterned paper Echo Park "A Walk in the Park".
Embellishments: miscellaneous from my stash. I made the pink rik rak flower and the bomb for the O is a clip art picture from the 'net.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love yuor rik rak flower (gluber?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and I love your title! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Veronica is very sneaky. Great layout. So glad you guys are such great scrappy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Kelly!! Beautiful layout! Very creative. I still laugh and can't believe Veronica photo bombed us! Need a copy of this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw, this and it put a much needed smile on my face today. thanks so much!!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout. Thank you for visiting my blog;-)

    ReplyDelete