Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sketchy Thursday's 6.9.11

I'm finally playing along again at Sketchy Thursday's after a 2 month hiatus. I've checked the sketch out every week, but hadn't been able to play along. It's good to be back and this week's sketch is awesome!

Here's the sketch:













And here's my take. As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I was going to flip it, as I had these pictures in mind. I love, love, love these pics my sister snapped of my niece McKenna & I. We were hanging out on my mom's front step, having some serious girl talk. She is such a cutie!!











The deets:

Paper and Diecuts: Echo Park - "A walk in the park" (and one from "summertime"). I added pearls from Stampin' Up to the diecut butterfly.

Flowers: Pink ribbon baseflower using SU ribbon and a gluber (they're so cool!) with a flower from my stash topped with a SU button from the Brights collection.

Letters/Numbers: Merry Christmas alpha stickers from Echo Park

Pink border: Scallop border punch from SU

I also used my spellbinders die to cut the shape for the subtitle of the layout and a discontinued calendar set from SU to stamp the month of May.

Thanks for peekin'!

10 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kelly! So glad you are back to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Kelly - Love the papers and your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooo precious! I loveeeeeee the photos and the banner! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rotated my sketch too! I'm your newest follower. Feel free to check out my blog. Here's my take on this week's Sketchy Thursdays 6.9 Sketch. Have a great week! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you captured that sweet moment. Very cute layout. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pictures! oh and of course your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout Kelly. Glad you found time to scrapbook again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout!! Love your papers and especially the banners :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete