Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Once Upon A... Sketch - June 15th challenge

I'm back again!

This time, I am playing along at Once Upon A ...Sketch for the first time. I am so glad I was able to find time to play. I loved this sketch and I knew right away I would used my recent university grad photos.

Here's the sketch:











And here's my layout:












Background paper Whisper White from Stampin' Up, patterned papers are all from Echo Park - For the Record and the embellishments are from Jolee's Boutique. I used my new banner punch from Stampin' Up to create the banner and strung Stampin' Up early expresso and white twine through the banner.


The journalling reads:
9 years of part-time course
Many essays and tests
A few very late nights
but I am a uWaterloo grad now!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! Yes, this is something to remember! All the hard work has paid off...such a good feeling to have it behind you! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a stunner ... love this .. thanks so much for playing ....hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love Love it!!!! And I got to see the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brava! Questa pagina è proprio bella! Grazie per aver giocato con il nostro sketch su Once Upon A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. CONGRATS on your graduation. What a relief huh? THANKS so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A..Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Kelly! love the pic of the degree (well deserved!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of lots of layers. Great page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely moment and memory to scrap. Such a beautiful page! thanks for playing at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete