Monday, June 27, 2011

Memories Manor...and Sketchy Thursday challenge

Hi there!

Just back from a wonderful weekend at Memories Manor with my sff's! As usual, we had an amazing time - wonderful hostesses, amazing food and an entire weekend to scrap, scrap, scrap. We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again in November!

Here is a photo of my sff's in front of the manor.










And while I was there, I managed to complete a layout based on the 06.23 Sketchy Thursday's sketch.

Here's the sketch:














And here's my layout. I love how it turned out! I plan on making a second page to go with it.









The deets:

Paper: kraft paper, Bo bunny "Timeless" line, Bazill cardstock "red high heels", fancy pants designs "It's the little things" and Stampin' Up scraps.

Flowers: bazill basics flower with a prima flower layered on top, miscellaneous flower from my stash (cream flower) and a brown rik rak flower I made based on a tutorial list here on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum

The heart pin is jillibean soup; I can't remember what company made the red pin, but I bought it from my lss to use in my bouquet and the clear pin was also from my bouquet. The brads in the flowers are from Stampin' Up.

6 comments:

  1. I love that layout, Kelly! It's definitely a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. Your layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Kelly! Memories Manor looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one too! Can you send me the pictures of us at the front door?

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title across the top of the photos and the colors are just beautiful. And you look gorgeous, too, in your photos! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete