Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge #84

This week's challenge at Little Red Wagon is to MIST IT!!

I have a handful of mists, but nothing that would match the colour scheme of this layout. So I improvised. I used a Stampin' Up ink refill mixed with a bit of water and glamour dust and then sprayed it on my layout. (And then I remembered I did have an olive glimmermist and used that to mist the q t letters). But I like how the makeshift mist turned out and will do this again for sure!









I used the April 2010 sketch from the forum at Two Scrapbook Friends.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That's cool, I didn't know you did that! Next time you do it, show me I want to see... Please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very cool Kelly! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. two weeks in a row.....you're a fave, girl! congrats!

    ReplyDelete