Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Cheerleaders, Big Fans!

My first attempt at a banner for Joanne's National Scrapbook Day challenge on the forum at Two Scrapbook Friends . I cut diamond shapes out on my cricut (George and the Basic Shapes) and the scored and folded in half.



My brother Bruce lives and works in Calgary and plays professional lacrosse there as well. The cutie patooties are my niece and nephew in their Calgary Roughnecks jersey's, cheering on Uncle Bruce. I misted the cardstock in Roughnecks colours and I am very happy with how it turned out.

Layout recipe:
Paper - grey from Close to my Heart, spritzed with Cinder Glimmermists and Red from Maya Road (I've been loving misting lately!); red paper for banners Real Red from Stampin' Up
Cheer card - Jenni Bowlin
Vintage Lacrosse Sign - Karen Foster Designs
Twine for banner - Stampin' Up
Letters - all miscellaneous leftovers from my stash
Miscellanous lacrosse ribbon

2 comments:

  1. So cute Kelly! You did a great job with your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Kel - I've been wanting to use a banner on a layout soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete