Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm done.

My degree that is! I just wrote my last exam tonight. My last exam. Seriously. I can't believe it! I enrolled in my first university course in September 2002. And now I am done. It doesn't matter that my 3 year degree took me nearly 10 years to complete, it's done! I am so excited! Convocation day is June 17, 2011.

Thursday I will be heading to Cuba to celebrate the completion of my degree. I plan to do a lot of swimming in the ocean and lounging on the beach, reading - I'm bringing 6 books - but no textbooks allowed!

When I return, I plan to be scrapbooking and cardmaking and in turn blogging more.

See you in a week!!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! What an enormous accomplishment. No matter the time it took, the fact that you stuck with it is just amazing.
    Enjoy your time away, I'd say you more than deserve it! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot! Congratulations Kelly! That is Amazing! You totally deserve a week as a beach bum! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS my friend! Have a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Kelly! I hope to say the same in September, that I will be done too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing accomplishment! Congrats! Take time for yourself now ... what will you do with all that spare time? Time with hubby, more scrapbooking - probably look into taking more courses since you're so used to doing it! Looking forward to spending time together on May 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You must be so relieved.

    ReplyDelete