Monday, March 7, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays - 3.03

Here is the 3.03 Sketchy Thursdays sketch:


And here is my take:


I am happy with how this turned out. I had finished another layout with the same sketch, but I wasn't happy with it so I started over with new pictures. Oh, and check out my assistant...

He obviously wanted attention because he was sitting right on top of both my layout and my paper trimmer.

If I keep playing along with Sketchy Thursday's I will have my wedding album and our London/Paris trip scrapped in no time!



The background paper is from Close to my heart, the striped square paper is from 7 gypsies "Barcelona", the film strip paper is from Jillibean soup, "blended beans and the camera's are also Jillibean, "Italian seasoning". The letters for the title are from Mind Mind's Eye "Lush" Collection and the 2010 was from the Echo Park Merry Christmas Collection.

8 comments:

  1. Love your LO, that series of photos are so sweet
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny layout!!! you guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeee it!! LOVING those fun photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the cutout Jillibean cameras! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo series, so cute! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. why haven't I seen these? fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job Kelly! And your kitty is so sweet!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing job Kelly! I especially love the photo of your kitty. I have 3 of the same here and they love to do that to me as well.

    ReplyDelete