Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sketchy Thursday Challenge

I found the Sketchy Thursday blog from Darcy`s blog and have admired their sketches for a while now. This is my first time playing along with the Sketchy Thursday challenge. I loved this sketch and I used my favourite colour combo.


The background paper is from Karen Foster designs, the flower from Bazill and the heart jewel stickers are from white blossom. The black paper is American crafts, but I am unsure what the other papers are as I used scraps from my stash.

On a different note, can you believe it`s MARCH already?!?

7 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous. Congrats! So glad you decided to play along with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week! Hope to see you around more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page : )
    Glad you've played along x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! So happy you played along with us! Love your page!
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete