Monday, October 18, 2010

busy, busy, busy...

Back to being busy, busy, busy (aren't we all?). Things at work have changed and I have taken on some new responsibilities, which I'm quite happy about, though the learning curve hurts my head! I like learning new things though, so it's all good!

Back to school in September with classes on Wednesday's until 9 and Thursday's until 9:30. Good thing I enjoy both courses - it's hard being out late 2 nights a week, but the countdown is on - only 7 more classes to go! When I breatk it down like that, it makes it easier. After this term, only 2 more classes until I complete my degree - I cannot believe I am so close! When I started taking courses in 2005, this day seemed so FAR away.

We had a WONDERFUL time in London and Paris, despite the travel alert. We had the most amazing weather and saw so much it was almost information overload! I hope to get all of our pictures organized and post some here soon, including our honeymoon pics from Barcelona! And we're already planning/dreaming of our next trip(s).

We're also back to walking to work daily - something we had gotten away from all summer with all the stuff we had going on. It feels better to be walking to work, though, it's tiring at first. Soon, it will be routine again.

I'm still working away on our wedding album, slowly, but surely I will get it all done. I am also making a small album for my aunt who saved the day by bringing Jason's wedding shirt that we had forgotten at home, and one for my mom as well. I am working on all of them at the same time, but I am using sketches (LOVIN' the sketches!!!) so I tend to make 3 similar pages for each of the albums, which makes the process a little faster.

So much going on, but I wouldn't have it any other way. And I have lots to look forward to in the coming months as well!

Life is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whew ... don't know how you do your courses on top of regular life but good for you ... you're almost there! Can't wait to see photos. I am loving the sketchbooks as well. See you on Nov 13.

    ReplyDelete