Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm married!

Yep, I am now Mrs. Greatrex.


We had a great trip and the most AMAZING day! It was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough about my wedding planner, Kerry Vear-Smyth and her company Celebrations in Spain.
Kerry, Janet & Sharon made the day run smoothly and I still cannot believe that we planned our wedding via email! The weather was perfect, the flowers were perfect and our venue, SPECTACULAR!!!! El Padrastro Restaurant was amazing - both the views and the food! The day flew by and before we knew it was time to head back to the hotel in Benalmadena. A bunch of us headed to the disco to finish off the night with some dancing.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing some photos ... can't wait to see MORE!!! What a beautiful couple! Congratulations! Looking forward to our next get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelly!!! I'm so glad you had an amazing day! Love the pictures, can't wait to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You look gorgeous! So happy that everything went perfectly.

    ReplyDelete