Friday, March 19, 2010

My first easel card and my first envelope

Sorry I have been MIA....bit off more than I could chew....ended up dropping one of my classes as I was finding working full time, 2 courses and wedding planning far tooo much! Thankfully, the term is almost over! Oh, and 76 days until our wedding! EEEEEEK! I am sooo not organized!

I met up with my gals that I met at 2SF on NSD 2009 last weekend to do some scrappin, chattin' and eatin'. It was sooo much fun and my crafty friend (and massage therapist extraordinaire) Heather joined us as well. She fit right in! We had a great time, especially on our trip to the place that starts with M and ends with S and sounds like Schmi______________Veronica, Lori or Sam, you can fill in the blank LOL!! After that we had a lovely bite to eat at Mongolian Grill and then a hot chocolate at Starbucks (only because the gelato place was closed). Thanks so much girls, I had a wonderful time and can't wait until we get together again.

I will post the photos of my cards and envelopes now, all inspired by others, but things I will be doing again for sure! The easel card and and envelope are courtesy of 2SF, and the other card is a magazine scraplift.





Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time with you too!! It was a fun day and we shouldn't wait so long to hang out again... Let's plan something soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a "starts with f, ends with s and sounds like shfabulous" time!! Can't wait until we do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time lets go to the place that starts with S and ends with S and sounds like...

    Okay, maybe not!

    ReplyDelete