Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello 2010!

Did ya know - it's my wedding year!?! Yep, in 4.5 months we will be in sunny Spain getting hitched, with a group of 20 of our nearest and dearest. So much still to finalize, but the plans are starting to come together. Can't wait!

It's going to be a busy 3 months of the 4 - I am slightly crazy in that I am taking 2 university courses this term. I only need 7 more courses to complete my degree and I am hoping to do this in time for June 2011 Convocation. Which means 2 courses this term. I think I can manage it though, no final exam and 3 term tests for each course. Unfortunately, this means my scrapping time will be swapped for study time. I will still scrap a bit, I'm already "enrolled" in a few classes at 2SF, but certainly not as much as I would like. I did manage to get together with my sister and my brother's girlfriend for a scrappy day earlier this month. We had a blast and I hope we can get together once every couple of months (hint hint Katie & Nancy). This is what I managed to complete. McKenna was so cute at Christmas this year that I couldn't resist scrapping these pics.

Jason & I also bought a new camera at Christmas this year in anticipation of our honeymoon (Barcelona? Madrid? how does one choose?). So far, our only models have been Ana & Ali, but it takes pretty nice photos. I am taking a camera course with my mom & sister Feb 6th so I can take even better pics. Here is a pic of our wonderkitties aka models.

5 comments:

  1. The Wedding count down is on...now it is by months and not years and soon it will be by days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you posted something new!!! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. countdown is on huh, im sure it all will go smoothly, i have great faith kelly...youre kitties look very sweet, i have two, did you want to add to your family, hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you Kelly! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly! Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Hope everything is going well with your courses and the wedding plans. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete