Wednesday, December 9, 2009

School is out!

My course is officially o-ver! Woot Woot! So now I have 4 weeks to cram in as much reading, scrapping, card making, shopping, socializing,christmasing and wedding planning as I possibly can. I do love the 3-4 weeks at the end of term where I have a bit more time to do some of things I love to do!

My Christmas shopping is almost done - just a few more things to pick up. My wrapping is mostly done too! I am making a final trip to the States (this year) next week to pick up the remaining bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal and finish my Christmas shopping. Can't wait for that - KOHL's here we come! Then it's some Christmas baking for our cookie exchange at work.

Lots of fun things to look forward to in the next few weeks and then family time over Christmas. Bruce will be home over Christmas so it will be nice to spend some time with him.

And today we're getting our first snow of the season! Enjoy!!

Cheers,

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! you posted something!!! Glad you will have some time to do what you want to do. I hope we get to hang out while you are off... Let me know what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're going to have some "down" time (only to get all those other things done!!). Enjoy the Christmas holidays. See you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday if I don't get to see you!

    ReplyDelete