Sunday, May 10, 2009

Roughnecks win!

I am soooo excited for my brother - his team won last night 17-5. The team played amazing, in fact, at the start of the fourth quarter they were leading 15-0- shutouts just don't happen in lacrosse - and to play for 45 minutes without giving up a goal, that's amazing! A huge win for the team and it I know it will give them confidence going into next week's championship game.

My mom, gramma, brother and Bruce's girlfriend Katie are all flying out to Calgary on Thursday. They will be at the game and will then spend a couple of days hanging out with Bruce before heading back home Monday. While I am a little sad that I won`t be going with them, Jase and I will dogsit at mom's house for the weekend and watch the game online on Friday night. Should be fun!

Go Necks Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment