Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mixed bag

It's the start of term which means work is crazy busy. I like it though, the day flies by and I like that. I am taking 2 courses again this term and I had my first psych lecture last night. I think it will be a pretty good class and the content will expand on the Human Resources class I took last term. I have my books so everything seems to be in order for work and school.

And scrapbooking - I was able to scrapbook on NSD (last Friday)at Two Scrapbook Friends (my favourite scrapping place) and I had a blast. I went by myself, which does not bother me, but by the end of the night I had made several new friends - Lynn, Sam, Veronica, Lori, Michelle (who always wins), Deb and Andrea. There was lots of laughing, sharing of stories and oh, some scrapbooking too! I also walked away with some new ideas, one of which is Project 365. Fellow scrapbooker and blogger Sam is currently doing this and I think it's a great idea. The challenge is to take a picture every day for a year. Her blog is based on this and she has a little slideshow of her pics. I think it's an amazing idea and I may just have to jump on the bandwagon myself!

I will be posting my first scrapbook layout here soon (when I get my book back) as part of a "challenge" from Lynn, another new scrapbook friend. She posted hers and challenged Sam & I to do the same. Even though the page is only from last year when I first started scrappin', I do cringe when I look at it. But I guess I had to start somewhere....

The only other news can be found on my Camino blog. I am still waiting for final confirmation but it looks like Jason & I will be Camino-ing again!

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you the other day, are you taking the class on the 20th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliment, I've been working on it here and there. I think I like how it's coming together! and Yes I will be at the class on the 20th. :)

    ReplyDelete