Sunday, May 31, 2009

House sitting




I meant to post these pics last week after we spent the long weekend house/dog sitting for my mom. We brought Anabella aka "wonder kitty" to my mom's with us since I had spooked her earlier in the week and didn't think it was a good idea for our high strung kitty to be without her meds for 3 days. With Vivian my mom's cat Abby the dog, it was interesting but we managed without any fights. In fact, Anabella was so at home, she tried to take over, eating everyone's food but her own. She took a big liking to Abby's dog food and we got the proof. She's a weird girl, but we like her

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly - I got an email from the NSD ladies about scrapping on June 13. Email me at samanthahill79@hotmail.com and I will forward the invite to you :)

    tHanks!

    ReplyDelete